Withdrawal Policy

Terminating Enrolment

Once a student has terminated his or her enrolment, that student’s place is taken by a new enrolment. If the student wants to return to our schools, that student is treated as a new applicant, and must go through the new admission process mentioned above.

Before terminating enrolment, students need to submit the following to the Office/Library:

  • Textbooks
  • Library books and materials
  • ID cards
  • Car-pass cards
  • Any fees that haven’t been paid [includes tuition fees, library fees, damages, …]

Important: Students who do not meet the above conditions will not be issued any school documents.